Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Being bored and fat!!

Today is one of those days when the thoughts refuse to flow...they congeal (just like fat) in some unknown corner of the brain and refuse to stiumulate the brain muscles...im actually munching on haldirams nutcracker,hoping ill be able to produce something by the time i get done with this packet!!I simply love nutcracker and its the best snack with some chilled beer..the outer covering is crispy,tangy and spicy and the peanut inside is well roasted and sweet.That reminds me; today in the morning too i had a packet of some really tasty bikaji chips my classmate had got for us....i think they are new in the market.
I had planned a low calorie and high excercise schedule for myself last week to slim down before my cousins wedding, but sadly it has only remained a plan.. and with all these packets of chips i dont see my plans culminating into my goal.
That was the last nut and its in my mouth now, no significant thoughts yet..Sigh...

No comments: