Friday, September 19, 2008

A Journey..little too long.

I undertook a journey
assured i will emerge..egress from middling
Leave a trail to examplar.

So i geared up the little boat, i thought it was strong
To bear the turbulent river.. to carry me along.
And during the journey,i met the bright sun,
sometimes it warmed my body,
at times it gave me burns.
I met the rain clouds some dulcet,some raging..
Some gave me delight others left me wailing.

And sometimes at a distance i saw few other boats
they gave me company and shared my load..
But then the routes diverged so i had to leave
Set out alone again, my own way weave.

But its been too long and im tired now
I want to be home but the current wont allow
I want to be at peace and get this load off me
I have no will, no desire.. to proceed.
So now im just afloat without any want
My boat is weak, soon it may drown..

I see im approaching the wide blue ocean
The sight fills me with fear..my body feels limp..
Dont throw me here oh please..
I dont know how to swim.

2 comments:

prio said...

my god! it seems like somedoby just narrated my LIFE to me.
so nicely written. irony, helplesness and dilemma all in such a short span of words.
brilliant!!!
go girl!!

Sanjay said...

awesome work!