Thursday, September 18, 2008

Motion-picture

It was a boring day..though the weather was nice..i was made to sit through a stupid press conference and my only saviour was the music player, so i plugged my ears and drifted through it.
11.30 am:
I dont know if any of you have experienced this but when the noise of the world is blocked away the images around appear straight out of some movie. Like today during the conference my player hummed Beatles-'Lucy in the sky' to me,the voices around were shut out and i could only see a muted world..a world that seemed to dance to the music.. the cameras flashed, people smiled, silver sovenirs blazed under yellow Halogens...i almost felt like a spectator witnessing a stage-act.

4.30 p.m.
On my way back home..player still plugged this time its Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan..The song is called Intoxicated..it goes like this:
Jhoomta aa raha kyun baadal
Ye bhi shayad koi sharaabi hai
Chaal mastana nazar gulabi hai..

I look out towads the sky the breeze is cool and i see the birds gliding in the wind..i wonder if they sometimes fly for fun... i shut my eyes and gather the view..
Click!! Its a perfectly real picture..